- In addition to the charity work we do to save dogs, a while ago we started to also allow dogs to board with us. What better way, than for dogs to help out their brothers in need.
So if you like the idea that all the proceeds we make from boarding, goes directly to helping other dogs, book with us. Please also read our terms and conditions page.
All visitors and entry and collection of dogs is by appointment ONLY during these hours.
9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Please endeavour to keep to your appointment time and ring us if you are going to be late. Our days are structured around pick up and deliveries of dogs , if you are late it disrupts all our routines with the dogs.
The final date for Christmas bookings is the 30th September. Vacancies are seldom available after this date.
Public And School Holidays
Please book early to avoid disappointment
Charges are based on a daily rate and include the day of entry. If you pick your dog up before 12.00 noon on the day of departure, you will not be charged for that day.
An exact boarding fee will be quoted.
Payment required either upon entry or pickup.
A refund will be given if the period of actual stay is less than the period which was booked.
| Per Day
|Miniature: (Under 10kg)||e.g. Chihuahuas, Toy Poodles, Dachshunds||$25.00|
|Small – Medium:(10-20kg)||e.g. Small Terriers, Corgis, Cocker Spaniels & Shelties||$30.00|
|Medium – Large:||e.g. Labradors, Boxers, German Shepherds||$35.00|
|“Special Needs”||Prices include GST||plus $5.00|
(Excluding 20 Dec. to 31 Jan. and School and Public Holidays)
- 2 Miniature or Small Dogs – Less $2.50 per dog per day
- 2 Large Dogs – Less $5.00 per dog per day
- 3 or more Dogs – Please enquire
- Boarding for over one month – Please enquire
- Payment Methods are by EFTPOS, cash, cheque or internet banking only. If you wish to pay by internet banking, please provide a screen shot of your banking receipt .